Saturday, February 6, 2010

"I want to wash my face, my hands, my hair with snow ..."

So. You know that major mid-Atlantic snowstorm that's happening this weekend?

I'm right in the middle of it! :)

We've got about one foot to eighteen inches, and it's still snowing aplenty.

Last night I took a good long walk in the falling snow with a friend. And today I have another friend coming over to take pictures in the snow (she's a budding photographer. But from the looks of it, we may have to postpone our photoshoot until it stops snowing!)

And hopefully, we can go sledding at my grandparents' house. They've got a terrific hill.

I'm too excited to concentrate on this blog post. :) Plus, I have to go shovel the driveway. Please everybody, take advantage of your various snow-related cancellations to go outside for a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment